The VVIP and PVIP experience for the most-awaited World Creole Festival in Dominica will allow guests to meet and greet the artists, unlimited premium drinks and much more. The festival will be held from October 27 to 29, featuring world-famous artists enlightening the stage with their energy at Windsor Park Sports Stadium, Roseau.
The Government of Dominica, in collaboration with the Festivals Committee, has unveiled the specialities of the VVIP and PVIL experience.
The early bird tickets for VVIP and PVIP have already been sold out, while normal VVIP and PVIP prices for the season are XCD1650.00 and XCD1300.00, respectively.
While urging interested people to purchase their tickets at the earliest, the DFC said, “Anticipation is building, and we’re here to elevate your WCMF23 experience!”
“We’re thrilled to unveil what awaits you in this year’s VVIP and PVIP experiences. Trust us, it’s going to be unparalleled! Don’t miss out on this exclusive experience. Secure your spot, and then spread the word to your friends,” outlined the DFC. The team also gave a special shoutout to the VIP Partners Nex ConneX Productions & Radiance Productions.
The VVIP pass includes the following amenities besides the ones available similar to PVIP:
- Exclusive disco club fast lane access
- Unlimited premium food
- Exclusive access to the Amphitheater
- Johnnie Walker Tasting Bar
- Nightly speciality cups
Meanwhile, both the VVIP and PVIP experience include the following specialities:
- Dedicated entrance upon arrival with live entertainment from the special entertainment groups
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Nightly signature drinks
- Access to the cocktail bar
- Easy and dedicated access to general admission grounds
- Coffee/tea station, Water station
- Unlimited premium drinks
- Access to Cabana’s in the party area (registration has to be made beforehand)
- Front stage access
- Artist meet and greet (At the artist’s discretion)
- Access to all bars, with the exception of the dedicated VVIP bar
- Shared space with VVIP so one can still party with their VVIP friends
- Lots of special touches and surprises to make the visitor feel like the VIPs they are
- Dance Club
The World Creole Music Festival will be a celebration of three nights of pulsating rhythms. It will welcome visitors from around the world who arrive at the Nature Isle, especially to be part of this remarkable event.