Mens Hair Care and Styling Products Market
Hair care segment lead in terms of market share in the year 2020, however the styling products segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR from 2021-2030
— Vidit Gite
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES, May 25, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, “Men’s Hair Care and Styling Products Market by Product Type, Distribution Channel and Others: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030”. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends.
Get Free Report Sample PDF: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/15017
The men’s hair care and styling products market was valued at $40,430.0 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $54,755.1 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 3.3% from 2021 to 2030.
The hair care and styling products market growth is propelled by rise in hair health consciousness and an improved distribution network. Consumers are prepared to pay more for those products that provide hair health advantages & help to avoid hair damage and hair fall. This awareness is expected to be a driver for the hair care and styling products market development.
Hair care segment and hair care products are used globally and are one of the prime product types for hair care and styling products; thus, is expected to influence the overall hair care and styling products industry. The hair care segment was valued at $24.0 billion and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 2.5% from 2020 to 2030, to reach $30.3 billion by 2030.
In the last few years, a trend has been seen in the use of hairstyle products to look good and keep a decent appearance. The hair care and styling products market has witnessed significant growth due to an increase in the number of people from all over the world opting for hair care products as a precautionary measure to fight hair fall and hair damage. Key market players seek to strengthen their position by offering high-tech goods and developing a strong distribution channel network that is projected to fuel the market growth.
Procure Complete Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/56d00f25f7ec9605c0e6cffbf0bf4f47
In addition, a surge in penetration of hair care and styling products among consumers is anticipated to fuel the market growth during the forecast period. Region-wise, Asia-Pacific was the prominent region in 2020, garnering maximum share in the hair care and styling products market, owing to the huge consumer base and increase in population. SMEs operating in the region are targeting online sales channels to increase their sales. These companies are further investing in various marketing and advertising activities to increase the awareness of their products.
The supermarkets and hypermarkets segment was the leading channel with maximum share in 2020, growing with significant CAGR during the hair care and styling products market forecast period. This is attributed to the increase in the business of retail sales in different regions and the availability of large shelf space for maximum sales.
The key players profiled in this report include include American Crew, Baxter of California, Jack Black, Harry’s, Malin+Goetz, Hanz de Fuko, Dove Men, Redken Brews, Old Spice, and Axe. These players are introducing new products in the market to increase the customer base and product sale.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders:
○ The report includes an in-depth men’s hair care and styling products market analysis of different segments and provides men’s haircare and styling products market estimations between 2020 and 2030.
○ Porter’s five forces model illustrates the potency of buyers & sellers, which assists the men’s hair care and styling products market players to adopt effective strategies.
○ The key market players are profiled to gain an understanding of the strategies adopted by them.
○ This report provides a detailed analysis of the men’s hair care and styling products market trends and future estimations from 2021 to 2030, which helps identify the prevailing men’s hair care and styling products market opportunity.
Enquire before buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/15017
Reasons to buy:
○ Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
○ Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
○ Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
○ Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
○ Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
○ Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
○ Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
○ Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
○ Electric Hair Brush Market is estimated to reach $360.0 million by 2026
○ Hair Shampoo Market is projected to reach $44,378.8 million by 2030
○ Hair Rollers Market by Manufacturer, Region, Type and Application Forecast to 2029
○ Hair Lightening Products Market by Manufacturer, Region, Type and Application Forecast to 2021-2030
○ Hair Scissor Market is projected to reach $106.6 million by 2027
○ Hair Extensions Market Size, Analysis, Opportunities, Business Outlook
○ Hair Removal Spray Market Trends, Opportunity, Estimations, and Analysis
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
What Sets Us Apart ? – Allied Market Research