SAE Media Group Reports: SAE Media Group are pleased to announce that SUMITOMO SHI FW will be joining in sponsoring this year’s Energy from Waste conference
CITY OF LONDON, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, November 23, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The 15th Annual Energy from Waste conference will take place in London at the Copthorne Tara Hotel on the 5th and 6th of December 2022, where attendees will learn how legislation and policy can stimulate more investment.
The event will bring together international waste management operators, developers, bankers, private equity financiers, technology providers and industrial end users for two days of intensive networking, discussing developments that are needed in technology, financing, and infrastructure to ensure the solutions are available to fast track the growth of the industry worldwide.
This year’s two-day conference will have a specific focus on how Energy from Waste sits within the UK’s ambition on the road to net zero and how technology within the Carbon capture and storage market coupled with the evolvement and implementation of district heating is an essential part of that journey.
Benefits of Attending:
• Witness case studies giving updates on the challenges and opportunities facing Energy from Waste projects in England, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, The Netherlands, Scotland, and Poland
• Learn of the technical challenges of optimising output from energy from waste plants and the compatibility of EFW with CCS and Hydrogen production
• Determine the trends, Innovations, and challenges of sustainable financing
• Uncover how carbon pricing can drive a more circular economy where resource productivity is higher and waste leakage lower.
• Understand the key economics of financing EFW plants and how they differ from other types of renewable generation
• Gain an in depth understanding of the opportunities that CCS technology has for Energy from Waste industry
For more information, visit our website and download a complimentary copy of the brochure at http://www.efw-event.com/pr4
We are pleased to announce that SUMITOMO SHI FW has joined in sponsoring the event alongside our other sponsors, Augean, CAPTIMISE, Paprec, Recco Heilig Group, and Steag.
SUMITOMO SHI FW is a global provider of solutions and services that drive the decarbonization of energy. Their solutions include energy from biomass and waste, long duration energy storage, recycling of waste to valuable end products, carbon capture, flue gas cleaning, waste heat boilers, as well as related services to digitalize, optimize, and decarbonize assets that we deliver to the global power and industrial markets.
Striving to provide sustainable energy solutions for customers in a wide range of industries including energy, waste, chemicals, metal, sustainable fuels, cement and pulp and paper. SFW’s excellence in delivering projects worldwide rely on our 1,800 talented people, across 20 locations in 14 countries, with deep know-how and experience in the industry.
SAE Media Group
+44 20 7827 6164
email us here