Catena Media provides exclusive sports betting content to nj.com, including picks, analysis, tools and sportsbook offers to help bettors get in on the action. Please wager responsibly.
It’s Week 5 of the college football season and a DraftKings promo code can lead to $1,050 in bonuses ahead of several top-25 matchups such as:
- #7 Kentucky at #14 Ole Miss (-6.5, O/U 54.5)
- #2 Alabama at #20 Arkansas (+17, O/U 60.5)
- #10 N.C. State at #5 Clemson (-6.5, O/U 40)
- #9 Oklahoma State at #16 Baylor (-2.5, O/U 57)
Simply sign up for DraftKings and make a deposit to receive a $50 free bet and a deposit match bonus of up to $1,000 for the huge Week 5 college football slate.
DraftKings promo code: Claiming your $1,050 bonus betting on Week 5 college football games
Once you register for a new account with DraftKings and make a deposit, you’ll get the $50 right away in the form of a free bet. Plus, the site will match your deposit 20 percent of the way up to $1,000. Take the following steps:
- Visit DraftKings and click the tab that says ‘Sign Me Up’.
- Fill out the registration forms and accept all terms and conditions
- Make an initial deposit of any amount you want, up to $5,000 to receive the maximum bonus.
Once you complete those three steps, the $50 free bet is yours, and the deposit match is activated. The latter will be paid out at a rate of $1 for every $25 you bet on the sportsbook.
Free bets are eligible for use on any Week 5 NCAA football game or anywhere else on the DK betting menu within seven days. Click our link for all terms and conditions before signing up.
DraftKings college football promotions
DraftKings doesn’t stop with a top-notch welcome offer, as the site continuously has ongoing NCAAF promotions, such as the following:
- Odds boosts: Boosted lines on select markets chosen by DK.
- Stepped-up CFB parlays: More legs in your college football parlay means a bigger boost.
- Free games and NCAAF pools: Enter free contests or pay to enter DraftKings’ $10,000 CFB Week 5 pool.
Week 5 NCAAF betting preview
The Ole Miss Rebels (-7) look to go to 5-0 and extend a 12-game home win streak against a Kentucky Wildcats squad suddenly holding national championship aspirations.
Alabama (-17.5) plays an SEC rival that’s in the top 20 and will be hoping they can make an argument to move up to that No. 1 spot.
As long as Hurricane Ian doesn’t stop it, Wake Forest and Florida State (-7) will play their ACC rivalry game. It’s also Textile Bowl Week, which means N.C. State plays Clemson (-6.5) for the 90th time in a series that started in 1889.
Finally, Oklahoma State (-2.5) meets Baylor in a Big 12 rivalry game between nationally ranked teams, which is also a rematch of the 2021 Big 12 Conference title game.
If you or a loved one has questions or needs to talk to a professional about gambling, call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit 1800gambler.net for more information.
MORE SPORTS BETTING STORIES
FREE TO PLAY CONTESTS