Increasing Demand for Blood Transfusion and Growing Technological Advancement are rising demand for Blood Preparation Market.
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, September 27, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IndustryARC, in its latest report, predicts that Blood Preparation Market size is estimated to reach $3,670 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2021-2026. Blood is a combination of different types of components such as Red Blood Cells (RBC), White Blood Cells (WBC), plasma, and platelets that circulate continuously inside the body to provide nutrition, and oxygen to body. Platelet aggregation inhibitor reduces the clot formation and inhibit thrombus formation. The report offers a complete analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Click here to browse the complete report summary :
Key takeaways :
This IndustryARC report on the Blood Preparation Market highlights the following areas –
1. Geographically, in 2020, North America dominated the Blood Preparation Market. This is owing to the high prevalence of cardiovascular disease, leukaemia, and haematological and neurological disorders, as well as rising healthcare costs and the presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure.
2. Increasing demand of blood transfusion and growing technological advancement are likely to aid in the market growth of the Blood Preparation.
3. Detailed analysis of the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Blood Preparation Market report.
4. Rising transmission of disease in blood preparation is set to create hurdles for the Blood Preparation Market.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here :
Segmental Analysis :
1. The global Blood Preparation Market based on Product can be further segmented into Whole Blood, Blood Derivatives, and Components. In 2020, the Whole Blood market was the most revenue-generating segment. The increased demand for whole blood for major operations and transfusions is primarily to claim. Furthermore, the market’s growth is fueled by the easy availability, low cost, and easy maintenance of whole blood products.
2. North America dominated the Blood Preparation Market with major share of 40% in 2020. This is owing to high incidence of CVDs, leukemia, and hematological and neurological diseases, increasing healthcare expenditure and presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure.
3. The global Blood Preparation Market based on Application can be further segmented into Thrombocytosis, Pulmonary Embolism, Renal Impairment, Angina Blood Vessel Complications, and Others. The Thrombocytosis segment registered for the highest Blood Preparation market share in 2020.
Competitive Landscape :
The top 5 players in the Blood Preparation Industry are –
1. AstraZeneca PLC
2. Sanofi S.A.
3. LEO Pharma A/S
4. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
5. Baxter International, Inc.
Click on the following link to buy the Blood Preparation Market Report :
Why Choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your preferred market report from the website, but also get personalized assistance on specific reports.
Related Reports :
A. Blood Culture Tests Market
B. Blood Collection Tubes Market
Mr. Venkat Reddy
USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062