The Business Research Company’s Vacuum Valve Global Market Report 2022: Market Size, Trends And Forecast To 2026
LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UK, August 15, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — As per The Business Research Company’s “Vacuum Valve Global Market Report 2022”, the vacuum valve market is expected to grow from $1.09 billion in 2021 to $1.24 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.9%. The global vacuum valves market size is expected to grow to $1.9 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 11.2%. The increasing production of flat-panel displays for consumer electronics is expected to propel the growth of the vacuum valve market going forward.
Request a Sample now to gain a better understanding of vacuum valve market:
Key Trends In The Vacuum Valve Market
Product innovations have emerged as a key trend gaining popularity in the vacuum valve market. Major companies operating in the vacuum valve market are focused on developing new product innovations to strengthen their position and meet consumer demand.
Overview Of The Vacuum Valve Market
The vacuum valve market consists of sales of vacuum valves by entities (organizations, sole traders, and partnerships) that refer to the valves normally positioned above a nozzle opening on the top of a permanent roof atmospheric storage tank. It is a device that is installed in a vacuum furnace’s feed or vent line and serves to isolate the vacuum chamber or guide gas flow into the vacuum vessel.
Learn more on the global vacuum valve market report at:
Vacuum Valve Global Market Report 2022 from TBRC covers the following information:
Market Size Data
• Forecast period: Historical and Future
• By region: Asia-Pacific, China, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, USA, South America, Middle East and Africa.
• By countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
• By Type: Pressure Control Valves, Isolation Valves, Transfer Valves, Air Admittance Valves, Check Valves
• By Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Glass, Polyvinyl Chloride, Others
• By Pressure Range: Low-to-Medium Vacuum (>10-3 torr), High Vacuum (<10-3–>10-8 torr), Very High Vacuum (<10-8 torr)
• By Operation: Manual, Actuated, Others
• By End-Use: Analytical Instruments, Chemicals, Flat-Panel Display Manufacturing, Food and Beverages, Paper and Pulp, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductors, Thin-Film Coatings, Others
• By Geography: The global vacuum valve market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia-Pacific holds the largest share in the market.
Major market players such as VAT Group AG, MKS Instruments, CKD Corporation, V-TEX Corporation, ULVAC Inc., SMC Corporation, HVA LLC, Kitz SCT Corporation, Pfeiffer Vacuum, Agilent Technologies, Emerson Electric Co., Kurt J. Lesker Co., Parker Hannifin Corp., Shanghai Vacuum Valve Manufacturing Co. Ltd., and Flomatic Corporation.
Trends, opportunities, strategies and so much more.
Vacuum Valve Global Market Report 2022 is one of The Business Research Company’s comprehensive reports that provides an overview of vacuum valve market. The market report gives vacuum valve market analysis, vacuum valve global market size, vacuum valve global market growth drivers, vacuum valve global market share, vacuum valve global market segments, vacuum valve market major players, vacuum valve market growth across geographies, and vacuum valve market competitors’ revenues and market positioning. The vacuum valve industry report enables you to gain insights on opportunities and strategies, as well as identify countries and segments with the highest growth potential.
Not what you were looking for? Go through similar reports by The Business Research Company:
Navigational, Measuring, Electro Medical And Control Instruments Global Market Report 2021
Measuring And Control Instruments Global Market Report 2022
Totalizing Fluid Meter And Counting Device Global Market Report 2022
About The Business Research Company?
The Business Research Company has published over 3000 industry reports, covering over 3000 market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 150,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders. The reports are updated with a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on various markets.
Call us now for personal assistance with your purchase:
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293