ESPN the Magazine’s 2019 Body Issue features gymnast Katelyn Ohashi, point guard Chris Paul, defensive end Myles Garrett, defender Kelley O’Hara, the Eagles’ starting offensive line and other stars on 21 covers.
It is the 11th edition of the Body Issue, which features nude images of athletes to celebrate the athletic form.
It also is the final print edition of ESPN the Magazine, with the writing and photography staff switching solely to digital work featured on ESPN.com.
The following athletes are featured in the magazine:
• Scout Bassett, U.S. paralympic track and field athlete
• Liz Cambage, Las Vegas Aces center
• Katrin Davidsdottir, CrossFit women’s champion
• Eagles offensive line: Brandon Brooks, Lane Johnson, Jason Kelce, Isaac Seumalo and Halapoulivaati Vaitai
• Myles Garrett, Cleveland Browns defensive end
• James Hinchcliffe, IndyCar series driver
• Alex Honnold, climber
• Evander Kane, San Jose Sharks left wing
• Brooks Koepka, PGA Tour golfer and former FSU standout
• Nancy Lieberman, Basketball Hall of Famer
• Amanda Nunes, UFC champion
Sentinel Sports Final
Every morning, get the late sports scores and stories from the night before.
• Kelley O’Hara, USWNT and Utah Royals defender
• Katelyn Ohashi, Gymnast
• Chris Paul, Oklahoma City Thunder point guard
• Lakey Peterson, WSL surfer
• Michael Thomas, New Orleans Saints wide receiver
• Christian Yelich, Milwaukee Brewers outfielder and reigning NL MVP
Scroll up to view every cover along with behind-the-scenes images from the athlete’ photo shoots.